- Elkins Public Schools closed till at least April 17th. Elkins Public Schools
- Meals are being provided while school is closed.
- Arkansas residents suggested to use the “social distancing”.
- Help is out there for individuals needing assistance getting groceries and other basic needs.
- Bunch Park playground equipment is now off limits in an attempt to reduce spread of COVID-19.
I’m not a doctor so I’ll not try to give any advice on how to handle this mess, but try to keep yourself clean and don’t go out unless you have to. Below is a few links that have professionals in those subjects behind the words.
As things start to open back up nationwide, some areas are closing back down. Makes no sense right? Well it’s like little miss hair stylus in Texas that had to get back to work while Texas was locked down. People feel the need to go to church with forty other members, read the bible at home and call other members of the church and the preacher. I get it, I really do. With no money coming in, it is REALLY hard to send out those bills or go to the store. But people need to have better sense when it comes to others lives and their families. Our little area hasn’t seen the major hardships that some areas have. We have hard cases in the area, but for the most part, we are pretty fortunate.
Take care of yourself and others.
The year of COVID-19 is almost at it’s end. But what’s to say next year will be any better.
Maybe I will do a better job on getting new content on a regular basis? Maybe. But one thing is for sure, masks and shortages on TP are here to stay for the foreseeable future.
As always, take care of yourself and others.